Monday, March 28, 2011

Call me Atlas...

... for I have the weight of the world on my shoulders right now. Dramatic? Maybe a bit, but probably not.

Some things have changed, and due to these changes and twists I will be continuing my family journey on this blog. It's not really Athena Bee's material anymore. I don't want to force any weirdness down someone's throat that is visiting my blog to talk about babies and breastfeeding. I can go about my travels here where only the brave, thick skinned followers shall visit.

I will not be attending Blogher this year like I wanted.
I will not be contacting my biological father.
I will not be forging a relationship with my brother.
I will be venturing to New York to try to have a healthy, normal relationship with my sister, and maybe my kids can get to know their aunt, uncle, and cousins.
I will be venturing to Florida to get to know my sister in law/not sister in law anymore legally and niece, and letting the ladies get to know that aunt and cousin as well.

Maybe now that all the information is in place, all the right relationships will be formed, and I truly starting getting over everything I'll even finish my book that was started here. We shall see.

3 comments:

Jill Marie said...

Ok, I am your thick skinned reader and also someone who cares and loves you! So on with the therapy and on with the support! I hope you are ok!I think it was a great move to add this to this blog, because it will help document events which will also help inspire the story of your life :)

Wrestling Kitties said...

This might be a great chance to say some things a little more heavy on this blog. Talking about it and having support from friends is a powerful thing!

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

I shall be reading.
And, I'm sad that you're not going to BlogHer. But I understand. Completely.

Intense Debate